Top Five Toronto Attractions
Welcome to Toronto where there’s a never ending list of things to do and see. In this blog, we’ll discuss the top five Toronto attractions that we think you should visit. You’ll also learn about our luxury airport limousine service and how to make a reservation.
Toronto is the largest city in Canada and the fourth largest city in North America and is the capital of Ontario. Visitors can explore the city and enjoy things such as entertainment, world-class dining, shopping and more. We know that this will be one of the most exciting few days as you explore this great city and enjoy all it has to offer.
When you come to visit Toronto you can expect to have the time of your life. No matter what the season you’re going to find something fun to do for everyone. Wait until the end of this blog and we’ll walk you through how to make a reservation using our secure online reservation form.
Attractions in Toronto
When it comes to attractions in Toronto there are more than you would imagine. Toronto Airport Limo is able to provide you with an airport limo service to and from the airport to your hotel and attractions. Listed below are some of the attractions in Toronto that you can visit while you’re here.
- Art Gallery of Ontario: One of the largest art galleries in North America and features over 90,000 different artists. You can expect to see some artists such as Van Gogh, Andy Warhol and more. Spend the day here for a few hours and enjoy the entire experience.
- Canada’s Wonderland: Located just outside Toronto in the city of Vaughan is one of the most fun and exciting theme parks in Canada. There are over 200 rides and attractions to keep you entertained all day!
- CN Tower: This was once the world’s tallest freestanding building. At the top of the CN Tower you can enjoy a meal, take a look at the incredible views of the city or brave the skywalk!
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada: This is Canada’s largest indoor aquarium and located in the heart of the city. It features over 200 different marine species, enjoy a tour and learn more about the creatures of the sea.
- St Lawrence Market: The market is located downtown in the historic “Old Town Toronto.” There are 120+ merchants here plus restaurants, artisans and specialty food vendors.
There are way more attractions to see while visiting Toronto such as the Distillery District, the Royal Ontario Museum, and more. Whatever the attraction you plan to visit you can count on Toronto Airport Limo to get you there! To make your reservation you can do so online, it’s so simple and can be done at any time of the day.
Making Your Reservation with Toronto Airport Limo
Making a reservation with Toronto Airport Limo is so simple and can be done by filling out our secure online form. This form will let us know where to pick you up and where to drop you off. Whether you need an airport limo or a daily car service, we’ve got you covered.
Our customers are able to choose from a large selection of luxury vehicles that range from sedans to stretch limousines, and even sprinter vans. What this means is that we are able to accommodate small to large groups of people. If you will be requiring a child seat, please let us know at the time of your booking.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Please feel free to contact us at any time either by phone or email at (416) 619-0050 or email@example.com. Reservations can also be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in Toronto soon!