Wine Tour Transportation
The wine industry in Southern Ontario is a very big deal and it’s a very successful business. There are many wineries to choose from and it can be overwhelming. The Niagara region is home to some of the most incredible wineries and award winning wineries.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss some of the wineries that you can visit and discuss our wine tour transportation! We’ll also discuss what wineries you can visit with some interesting information about each one. Ontario wines are known as VQA wines and are grown in the perfect client and environment along the Niagara Escarpment.
Toronto Airport Limo provides customer wine tours in both the Niagara region and Prince Edward County. In this blog however, we’ll only be focusing on the Niagara region. We’ve selected five wineries that we believe will be some of the best choices.
Since there are so many to choose from, we also invited you to let us know at the time of your booking what wineries you want to visit. Your professional chauffeur will take you around to each one for the most unforgettable day.
Custom Wine Tours in Ontario
When it comes to choosing what winery is going to be the best one, or wineries really, it’s good to have a starting point. We have made a short list below of five wineries that we think are worth a visit. There are so many wineries that it can be sometimes overwhelming, so we hope that this might be a good starting point for you.
- Château des Charms: Located in Niagara-on-the-Lake is this picturesque winery situated on 40-hectares of pristine vineyards. This winery was founded in 1978 and has been producing wine using sustainable farming techniques. Come and discover this stunning winery and enjoy some VQA Ontario wine.
- Dark Horse Estate Winery: This winery is located in Ontario’s newest wine region of Huron County. This might not be part of your Niagara-on-the-Lake wine tour but a great option if you’re going to be visiting this part of the province. Located a few hours from Toronto where there are cottage rentals, hotels and more.
- Hidden Bench Vinyards and Winery: Beamsville is located just outside of Niagara-on-the-Lake and is really the beginning of this regions wine country. Hidden Bench opened in 2007 and is ranked as one of the top 10 wineries by the National Wine Awards of Canada.
- Lakeview Wine Co: This is Ontario’s third largest producer of VQA wines. Enjoy a tasting and tour their 43,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art wine-making facility. Lakeview produces some of the most popular brands that we all know and love such as 20 Bees, EstateDELL and FRESH.
- Thirty Bench Wine Makers: Here’s another winery located in the town of Beamsville, just outside of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Thirty Bench is “nestled in the Beamsville Bench appellation of the Niagara Peninsula, the Thirty Bench Wine Makers portfolio includes a diverse range of award-winning wines across nine varietals.”
These are just a few of the many wineries that you can plan to visit on your custom wine tour with Toronto Airport Limo Services. Niagara-on-the-Lake also offers some distilleries and other tourist attractions. There are many hotels and spas that are worth visiting and even spending a few days at. Learn more about how to make your reservation for our custom wine tours.
Book Your Custom Wine Tour
Making your reservation for a wine tour with Toronto Airport Limo is so simple and can be done online at any time. Simply fill out the online form, letting us know the details of your trip and what package you want to go with. Then you can select the appropriate vehicle to suit your needs.
Toronto Airport Limo offers a wide range of luxury vehicles so that we can accommodate all group sizes. We also offer an airport shuttle service to and from the airport to your hotel or resort. If you need to get in contact with us, you can reach us by phone at (416) 619-0050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to make your reservation by email you can reach us at email@example.com.