Even tough the fall is here and the days are getting shorter and shorter there is still much to do and see in Toronto!
Will your be travelling anywhere? or considering doing a wine tour with friends? or perhaps going to a party on the weekend? or maybe you’re planning to take your date out for a nice classy dinner? Well no matter what the occasion, Toronto Airport Limo’s fleet of reliable, luxurious, clean, comfortable and very affordable vehicles has got you covered! Our chauffeurs will get you and your friends or family safely transported from A to B in no time and with minimal stress. Just simply book Toronto limo online for the day you need it and enjoy the ride! You will not be disappointed, chances are you’ll probably tell your friends about the amazing experience you had as the limo strolled through the city and you looked and felt like a million bucks. Ah yea!
Meet two of our most popular vehicles used to provide Toronto and the GTA with the exceptional limousine service and airport transportation/shuttle services that we offer 24/7/365.
Once you select your choice of vehicle, you’ll need a destination! Here are some popular and very interesting events taking place this fall in Toronto. For further event details click on the links.
- Santa Claus Parade 2012 – A Toronto tradition for more than 100 years, the Santa Claus Parade returns to put smiles on the faces of families all across the city.
- Toronto Chocolate Festival – The Toronto Chocolate Festival is back with delicious events for chocolate lovers. Throughout October, enjoy special deals at chocolatiers and pastry shops throughout the city, attend a chocolate gala or sample confections by top chefs.
- The Gourmet Food and Wine Expo – The annual Gourmet Food & Wine Expo offers guests the opportunity to sample over 1,500 fine wines, spirits and beers from all around the world.
- The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair – The largest combined indoor agricultural fair and international equestrian competition in the world.
- War Horse – A new production from Britain’s National Theatre based on the novel by Michael Morpugo, War Horse is the story of a horse named Joey, caught in the middle of WWI and his owner, young Albert, who goes on a mission to find him and bring him home.
- Cirque du Soleil: Amaluna – Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna (mother moon) is a coming of age story and love story set on an island governed by goddesses and moon cycles.
- Cavalcade of Lights – This 45-year tradition, is the official holiday season kick-off in Toronto. Live music performances, skating, fireworks and the lighting of the Christmas tree all happen in Nathan Phillips Square to celebrate the holidays.
Remember, renting a limo in Toronto is very easy, affordable and just makes sense if you wanna relax and enjoy yourself (not worrying about the traffic or where to park). Try us today!