Toronto is known for being one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world. It’s also a city full of history and sights. It’s home of the legendary CN Town, Rogers Centre, Canada’s Wonderland, Ontario Science Centre just to name a few. Next to Niagara Falls, Toronto’s scenery is unmatched. When tourists visit Toronto, one of the challenges is getting around to all the exciting places worth checking out. Driving yourself through Toronto can be hectic and at times unpleasant, but that’s not a problem when you hire an airport limousine for your Toronto sightseeing adventure. We drive, and you get to focus on the actual trip and the sightseeing! It doesn’t cost more than a rental car, and the luxurious, care free ride is totally worth the price.
The best way to see Toronto is during the day, but strolling through the city at night can also be very exciting. Especially with all the big sky scrapers and the city lights – it can be quite romantic and memorable. The choice is yours.
There is a lot to do and see in Toronto so we’ve decided to curate a list of our top, must-see/visit places in Toronto. Hopefully it helps you plan your adventure. If you got any suggestions, feel free to leave your comment below.
Must-See Toronto Attractions
- Union Station – busiest transportation hub in Canada
- CN Tower – really the best way to see all of the city
- Nathan Phillips Square – lively public gathering place in heart of downtown
- Toronto Zoo – see the Pandas!
- Toronto Eaton Centre – great downtown shopping experience
- Air Canada Centre – see a game of basketball
- Rogers Centre – catch a game of baseball
- Ontario Science Centre – see all the cool science
- Vaughan Mills – fashion, outlets, dining and entertainment
- Casa Loma – see all 98 rooms of this Gothic Revival style house
- Canada’s Wonderland – premier amusement park
- Art Gallery of Ontario – all things art
- Molson Canadian Amphitheater – go to a live concert
- Hockey Hall of Fame – Toronto’s premier hockey attraction, home of the Stanley Cup
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre – always something going on
- Pacific Mall – largest Chinese indoor mall in North America
Massey Hall – performing arts theater
- Bell Lightbox – see a movie on the big screen!
- High Park – 400 acres park with many facilities
- Distillery District – Toronto’s hottest designer boutiques, unique cafes, artisan shops, performance venues and award-winning restaurants
- Harbourfront – Toronto’s waterfront
- Toronto Islands – refreshing escape from downtown with a beautiful view of Lake Ontario on one side, and the city skyline on the other
- Design Exchange – Canada’s design museum
- Hart House – one of the earliest North American student centres
- Exhibition Place – home of over 100 annual trade and consumer shows and special events
- Bata Shoe Museum – exhibitions display shoes from world cultures and fashion history
- Chinatown, Toronto – explore the Chinese culture
- St. Lawrence Market – taste the food form 120 vendors, merchants and artisans
Touring Toronto and seeing all the wonderful places that make up this great city can be a lot of fun. Our staff will work with you to create a one-of-a-kind trip for you. From fully equipped SUVs and Mini Vans to 24+ passenger Coach buses, we have vehicles for any size group. Call (416) 619-0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free quote today! Let us know of all the places you want to see and for how long you plan to stay at each location and we’ll give you a quote. Be sure to do a bit of your own research based on your interests.