With November here, as the weather gets colder and the days get shorter, it’s easy to stay indoor, and get bored. But there are plenty of things to visit and see with your friends and family in Southern Ontario this season…
You can alleviate boredom by bravely venturing off and exploring the far corners of this beautiful Canadian province. Take many photos, enjoy crafts and arts, food and wine, nature trails, nightlife, etc.
To make it even better and memorable.. why not get chauffeured around in a comfy, classy limo or a new Tesla car! That’s right Toronto Airport Limousine has a Tesla S85D – the driving experience in this car is unlike anything else.. it accelerates so quick – you’ll be blown away.
Let’s take a look at some highlights of the seasonal events and festivals going on in November in Southern Ontario.
- Nov. 13 – Jan. 3 — The Festival of Northern Lights (Owen Sound)
- Nov. 13-14 — Fusion: a Discovery of Local Food, Wine and Craft Beer (Sarnia)
- Nov. 14 – Jan. 11 — OPG Winter Festival of Lights (Niagara Falls)
- Nov. 19-22 — Toronto’s Gourmet Food & Wine Expo
- Nov. 14 — Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade
- Nov. 14-15 — Stratford Rotary Christmas Arts and Crafts Show
- Nov. 21 — Ice, Wine & Dine Toronto
- Nov. 26-28 — First Light at Sainte-Marie among the Hurons (Midland)
So there you have it.. plenty of things to visit and see! Although you can take your car, it’s more fun to book a limo. They’re not even expensive.. honestly.